Traditional 108 beads Buddhist/Hindu japa mala – Rose Quarts & Rhodonite
This traditional looking mala is made with natural Rose quartz and Rhodonite beads (8mm each) and raw quartz stone. It can be used as a japa mala,for chanting and praying as it has 108 beads.
Mala necklace is worn on the neck or left wrist while not in use.
It may also serve as a nice accessory in everyday life or on some special occasions.
• Length: about 31″ (78cm)
• raw rose quartz stone (width 3cm, length 2.5cm)
• Frosted matte Rhodonite, Rose quartz beads 8mm
• The nylon tassel
• All beads are strung on a high-quality strong polyester waxed cord (LINHASITA) used for macrame
HEALING CRYSTALS AND STONES MEANING:
• ROSE QUARTZ is known as the ‘love stone’ as the message it emits is the strong vibration of unconditional love, joy, warmth and healing. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments.
• RHODONITE represents selfless love and compassion. It works beneficially on the heart chakra and relationships, opening one to unconditional love and increased service to mankind. It is a stone of inner growth as well and helps with self-love.
All beads and the stone were especially cleansed and programmed with sacred Reiki- Healing Energy to bring the best of their properties.
Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by 🙂